Lip Fillers & Injections to Augment Your Lips
Speaking, eating, smiling, kissing. Over the years, these everyday activities can take a toll on your lips and the areas around your mouth. Lines and wrinkles can become too pronounced to hide, even with makeup.
If silkier, smoother lips is your goal, trust the physicians at Balance Hormone Center in Gilbert, Arizona, to help you achieve it. We use only FDA-approved products designed specifically for lip augmentation and smoothing of lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Our licensed physicians administer lip injections in the comfort and safety of our welcoming facility, where you’ll find doctors and staff who truly value your health and wellbeing.
WHAT CAN LIP FILLERS DO FOR ME?
Aging often leads to thinning lips, loss of that ideal shape, and development of vertical lines above the upper lip. Fillers used by Balance Hormone Center are designed to work across several different areas of the lips and mouth:
- “Cupid’s bow”: This area, in the center above your upper lip, can lose its shape and symmetry over time.
- Center of the lip: Lips are at their most beautiful when they are fuller toward the center and taper off toward the corners.
- Side-to-side symmetry: Lips that are symmetrical from one side to the other are pleasing in appearance.
- Side view: The upper lip should project slightly past the lower lip when viewed from the side.
- Corners of the mouth: This area is very prone to lines and wrinkles.
By treating the appropriate parts of your lips and mouth with a safe, effective filler, you can take years off your appearance, gain self-esteem and live life happier with your overall appearance.
LIP FILLERS WE USE
Balance Hormone Center administers lip fillers using two FDA-approved products, BELOTERO BALANCE® and Restylane®.
- Both are hyaluronic acid fillers that act much like your body’s naturally occurring hyaluronic acid to produce a natural-looking result.
- Both deliver visible improvements in lip fullness that lasts from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the patient.
- The injection procedure for either product takes roughly 15 to 60 minutes.
BELOTERO BALANCE and Restylane each have some unique properties and formulations that may make one the preferable choice for one patient, and the other the right choice for the next patient. Our Balance Hormone Center physicians will recommend a product for you after a consultation where we talk through your goals, medical history and other variables.
If you have more questions read our page titled Frequently Asked Questions About Our Lip Shaping & Fillers
A FREE CONSULTATION BEGINS YOUR PATH TO FULLER LIPS
The team at Balance Hormone Center in Gilbert would love to help you restore your youthful, vibrant appearance. Lip fillers may be exactly what you’re looking for. To find out more about your options and how we can help, give us a call at 480-718-9960 or click the Schedule an Appointment button below.