AESTHETIC MEDICINE FROM BALANCE HORMONE CENTER
Although confidence comes from within, your outward appearance can make a difference in how you feel in your own skin. Time, sun exposure and your lifestyle can have a damaging impact on your skin, resulting in brown spots, wrinkles, volume loss and scars. Renew, refresh and rejuvenate your skin with aesthetic medicine by Balance Hormone Center.
WHAT IS AESTHETIC MEDICINE?
Aesthetic medicine is a method used to bring back the glowing, healthy, even-toned skin of your youth. We use a combination of medical treatments and FDA-approved products scientifically developed to rejuvenate your skin. The procedures combine our skill and a wide range of therapeutic innovations to create an improved cosmetic appearance.
EXPERT LASER & INJECTION SERVICES
At Balance Hormone Center, we help patients just like you find the radiant skin that time may have taken away. We do this by offering expert laser and injection services to treat acne, frown lines and sagging skin, as well as remove unwanted hair and faded tattoos.
Laser services use focused light to allow technicians to work with precision. In aesthetics, lasers are usually applied directly to the skin for a wide range of purposes including:
- Acne: Using an IPL laser, we remove troubling acne as well as old acne scars.
- Hair removal: Using a Diode laser, we quickly and painlessly remove unwanted hair from anywhere on the body.
- Tattoo removal: We use a YAG/KTP laser to remove old and unwanted tattoos in as little as three sessions.
We also offer expert injection services to fill and plump areas of your skin using many safe and effective products. Our injection services can help you refresh areas of your skin including:
- Frown lines: Frown lines develop as muscle contract with time and age. We offer various treatment options such as Xeomin®, Dysport and Botox® to fit your needs.
- Face: We use hyaluronic acid fillers to improve lip lines, corner lines, smile lines, chin wrinkles and more.
- Lips: We can smooth and accentuate your lips through hyaluronic acid fillers to reduce moderate to severe lip lines and corner lines.
- Nose: We contour and shape the nose using acid fillers such as Belotero Balance® and Restylane®.
- Acne scars: Through gel fillers such as Radiesse® and Erbium Yag lasers, we remove unwanted moderate to severe acne scars.
For each of our laser and injection services, we use FDA-approved products from pharmaceutical companies including:
AESTHETIC TREATMENT: WHAT TO EXPECT
At your first appointment, a professional, certified team member will sit down with you to discuss your objectives and expectations as well as your concerns. We’ll make recommendations, explain our available treatment options, cost and possible risks with you in detail. Each treatment is an outpatient procedure, generally requiring an hour or less to administer.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT AESTHETIC TREATMENT?
We’ve created a guide to your Frequently Asked Questions about Aesthetics.
LEARN MORE ABOUT AESTHETIC MEDICINE TODAY
If you want to take your youthful skin back, or simply wish to improve areas of discomfort, it’s time to reach out to the team at Balance Hormone Center. Call us today at 480-718-9960 or schedule an appointment to learn more about our available options.