Time, the environment, sun exposure and even lifestyle can have a damaging impact on your skin. Imperfections such as brown spots, wrinkles, volume loss, slack skin, and scars can leave you looking older, feeling unattractive and lacking confidence in your appearance.
How can you change that?
Renew, Refresh, Rejuvenate
Healthy skin is plump, even-toned and smooth. It’s exactly that wholesome, glowing skin of your youth that aesthetic medicine can recapture.
Aesthetic medicine is a combination of medical treatments and FDA-approved products scientifically developed to renew, refresh and rejuvenate your skin. The procedures combine artful skill and therapeutic innovation to create improved cosmetic appearance.
That means you’ll look healthier and younger, all the while feeling more self-assured about your appearance than you have in years.
Is Aesthetic Medicine Right for You?
- Are you a man or woman with skin-related imperfections?
- Do you have wrinkles, crow’s feet, laugh lines or thin lips that age you?
- Is your face sun-damaged and irregular in tone with unsightly dark spots?
- Do you have sagging skin that makes you look older and detracts from your appearance?
- Are you embarrassed by acne scars or pock marks?
- Would you enjoy having a more youthful and healthier appearance?
- Would you like to feel more confident about the way you look?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, then aesthetic medicine is for you.
At Balance Hormone Center, we welcome patients just like you every day—patients who want to look in the mirror and once again see the radiant skin that age, time and lifestyle may have taken from them.
What to Expect
When you arrive for your initial appointment, a professional, certified team member will sit down with you and discuss your objectives and expectations, as well as your concerns. We’ll take the time to make recommendations, explain appropriate treatments, costs of procedures, possible risks and potential side effects.
We’ll explore the many safe and effective products available to you such as those from pharmaceutical companies such as:
- Allergan to treat crow’s feet and frown lines and to add volume and contours to your face.
- Merz to smooth wrinkles and stimulate collagen production.
- Galderma to combat deep lines and add volume to your cheekbones and face.
Our goal is to make sure you feel completely comfortable with the process before we begin treatment.
And because you have a busy, full life, we want to assure you that all aesthetic medicine treatments at Balance Hormone Center are outpatient procedures and generally require an hour or less to administer.
Are You Ready to Look and Feel Better Than You Have in Years?
If you’re serious about turning back the clock to a younger-looking you; if you truly want improved, healthier-looking skin; if you long for the confidence you had in your youth, then it’s time to give us a call. Call our team at Balance Hormone Center today at 480-525-7747 or schedule an appointment online to learn more about aesthetic medicine and how it can help you.