Balance Hormone Center is located in the Copper Point Professional Park in Gilbert, AZ. We specialize in hormone replacement therapy for men and women and it is our goal to get you feeling your best. Schedule an appointment today and one of our healthcare professionals can determine if you are a candidate and what steps you need to take to start feeling a better quality of life.
- Unable to think clearly or mentally function as you did 20 years ago?
- Fatigued and easily wiped out?
- Longing for improved sexual performance and libido?
- Unable to gain muscle mass no matter how hard or long you exercise?
- Gaining weight despite repeated attempts at dieting?
- Experiencing skin changes, thinning hair and brittle nails, cold tolerance?
- Having erectile dysfunction?
- Having hot flashes?
- In menopause or andropause and desire a natural approach
in hormone replacement therapy?
- Interested in being protected against age related heart disease,
stroke, diabetes, elevated cholesterol?
- Still feeling lousy despite changing your diet and exercising more
and don’t know where else to turn?
Getting Your Balance Back
In the prime of your life, your endocrine hormones work in perfect harmony with one another and all the body’s systems to keep you healthy, vibrant and performing at your peak. When hormones become imbalances, as they do in perimenopause and andropause, that’s when the body may begin to decline. Adult onset diabetes, coronary disease, osteoporosis, and a host of other aging-related diseases, flourish in a body that is out of balance. The physicians at Balance Hormone Center work with you to discuss your symptoms, evaluate your hormone levels, and determine how hormone therapy may improve your health and quality of life. By being on an appropriate hormone replacement program, eating a healthy diet, and exercising with a trainer supervised exercise routine, you will look and feel better than you have in years.